Tuesday, December 23, 2014

29-30 Week Recap

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! I had a couple people ask me today how far along I was, and it was so crazy to say 30 weeks, I mean it might as well be 40! 

I went to the doctor today for my regular check up, I'm going every 2 weeks now. I've been uncomfortable the last few days but haven't thought much about it, until the doctor told me Joshua is breeched again. Which explains why I feel like I can barely lean forward or bend down without feeling very uncomfortable. I'm hoping he moves soon!


So last night some friends offered to watch Paige, while Daniel and I had a date night out! We went to dinner and then Starbucks. Daniel ordered his coffee and then I ordered my decaf Toffee Nut Latte. The barista looked at me and asked if I was pregnant. I said yes, and then he said he couldn't serve me coffee because it was "not appropriate or unsuitable." I was pretty shocked. I kept telling him it's okay, I was ordering decaf. However, he would not be swayed!!! I told him I've been to Starbucks many times and never had a problem. It wasn't until I told him that my doctor knows that I drink coffee, that he finally caved and agreed to sell me coffee! (sidenote, my local doctor doesn't know i drink coffee, but that's not neither here nor there!) :) I wasn't angry, but I was so shocked that he wouldn't sell me coffee just because I was pregnant!

Here are my stats:

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of Baby: Small Cabbage-17 inches long and about 2 1/2-3 lbs

Weight Gain: 21 lbs. My goal was to stay at 30 lbs for this pregnancy, so I think i'll be pretty close.

Gender: Boy-Joshua O'Dell

Movement: Yes, all the time. He is usually a daytime mover, but he's been moving more at night lately.

Sleep: It's getting a little better. I still wake up a lot to change positions or move pillows-and it isn't easy to roll over anymore!

Maternity Clothes: yep-even though my skirt in the picture and the sweater I wore today are my regular clothes

Symptoms: Hunger, i've been so hungry lately!

Aversions: not much...

Cravings: Food-hot chocolate and lays regular potato chips

Since I'll be having a scheduled c-section, only 9 more weeks to go!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment