Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkins and Parties

This post is about our last week in the States before heading here to Asia. We drove back to my parents house on Friday night, and then my sister (who flew up the day before) and I gave my mom a surprise 60th birthday party that Saturday.


She actually had no idea and was genuinely surprised!! 


Sarah's little girl and Paige are close in age, so we got matching outfits and Daniel took some pictures of us girls before church.


It was hard to get the girls to look at the camera at the same time-but I still love how they turned out!


My parents picked out the girls' outfits-they are adorable!


Love my sister!


Daniel's parents came up our last weekend, and we went to a pumpkin patch where you could pick apples, pumpkins, ride rides, and feed animals. It was basically a mini heaven for Paige. 


I love my little apple picker! I die over those pigtails!



Paige has no fear of animals! Petting zoos are really the jackpot.


We were never really sure what this animal was.


Paige rode the pony and we rode the swings. I thought the swings would be nice and mild-I was shocked at how fast we went! We had so much fun picking apples, playing with the pumpkins, and spending time with family. I loved every minute at the pumpkin patch-I know it will be a while before we get to go to another one!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment