I made taquitos and mexican rice Monday night. It was way yummy!! I was surprised at how easy the rice was to make, i'll definitely be making this all again!
Just some random stuff from this week:
- I've been called Russian twice here. Not sure what to do with that.
- I'm still addicted to LOST
- I put a lot of milk in my coffee to make up for the lack of coffee creamer and calcium in my life
- I'm thinking of doing a real "day in the life" post that shows everything I do in a normal day. Don't worry, it will be riveting.
- I was borderline attacked by a stray dog when running on Monday. I'm fine, but I came home and cried about it, even though the dog didn't bite me (because the MUZZLE he was wearing stopped him.)
- I've won two competitions in one of my language classes and the teacher gives chocolate as a prize.
- I'm supposed to run 8 miles this Saturday
- Ethan, my nephew who's 2 (almost 3) made Grant (4) and Sarah play church with him. He got out the Bible and taught them that God tells us "no more monkeys jumping on the bed." I have high hopes for that kid.
Anything random in ya'lls week??