Sunday, December 14, 2014

25-28 Week Recap

I'll be 29 weeks on Wednesday. And to be honest, that is freaking me out a little bit! I'm not sure why I felt way more prepared when I had Paige, and this time I feel like nothing is ready and that I'm running out of time before little Joshua gets here.

Here are a few pics to recap:                
  25 Weeks


26 Weeks


Week 27 I got a stomach bug and lost almost 5 pounds. It was pretty miserable. But don't worry, I went to the doctor this week and I gained it all back :)

Week 28


I feel MUCH bigger than I look!


Joshua was breech for a little bit, and that was severely uncomfortable. But thankfully he has turned and I'm hoping he stays head down. It doesn't matter too much because I'm having a c-section, but breech baby kicks are not fun.

Here are the stats at 28 weeks:

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of Baby: Head of cauliflower, 16 inches long, 2.5 lbs

Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Gender: Boy-Joshua O'dell

Movement: All day long. Paige was more of a night mover, but Joshua parties all day long and is pretty quiet at night.

Sleep: eh.....this week has been the hardest. I just can't seem to get comfortable and my hips and back hurt when I lay down.

Maternity Clothes: yes-I still wear some of my regular yoga pants and t shirts

Symptoms: Increased appetite, begin tired

Aversions: Nothing really

Cravings: Salt-I've been eating Lays potato chips like crazy.

What I Miss: Sleeping well and running.

What I'm Looking Forward to: This isn't related to Joshua, but I'm really looking forward to Christmas with Paige. She's pretty clueless about it all, but it's fun to see her get excited about the Christmas tree or play with her Little People Nativity. I can't wait to have two little babies to celebrate with next year!

Best Moment this Week: Daniel traveled out to the mountains this past week, so Paige and I had a lot of good extra quality time.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment