Friday, November 1, 2013

Saddle Up Your Horses...


Ya'll. I don't even have the words for this cuteness. Have you EVER seen anything as cute??

I just can't get over it. I knew Paige was cute when she was born, but how she finds a way to be even more adorable each day.....ahhh too much!

East Asia doesn't really celebrate Halloween, or really even know what it is. And it does sound strange to explain to someone that you go to strangers doors asking for candy. But, I love it! I have always loved Halloween!


Some other foreign friends of ours (we are the foreigners btw), organized a little Trick or Treat at their apartment complex. There were about 10 families who participated. Paige was definitely the youngest!


It felt a little awkward taking our 8 month old trick or treating, but it was SO much fun!


Paige was grumpy girl until the last 5 minutes. Maybe because it was so cold outside. Or because she knew she wasn't getting the peanut m&m's. 


She wore this cute little outfit earlier during the day. I explained to my tutor that I sometimes call Paige my little turkey. I'm not sure if that really translated though.


This is what happens when I leave Daniel alone with her.


In exciting news, my sister and bro in law are on their way here!!!!!! I cannot wait for them to get here and experience life here with us. We are going to have SO much fun!!!!!!

love

laura


No comments:

Post a Comment