Sunday, August 10, 2014

Up and About

Wow! Long time no see!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted!

I'll just try to do a quick recap in pictures. We are traveling right now and internet is sporadic at best, so I'll try to post when I can.

Here's what we've been up to lately!

One Saturday the local library had dogs and you could come and play with them. They were really well trained and extremely good and calm around the children. Paige is in love with animals, especially dogs, so she went crazy. She had no problem getting close and playing with them.


One day I made finger paint using greek yogurt and food coloring. I would've preferred to skip the food coloring and use kool aid powder, but I didn't have any, so there ya go. 


At first Paige just painted with it, but once she figured out she could eat it she was all about it!


She was such a mess, but she had fun and it was bath night anyways!


I bought this little denim jumper dress last Christmas when it was on clearance, and it is just so cute. 


We had some family pics taken and these are a few of my faves.



Getting this cutie to smile on demand is not easy. I was really just thankful she kept the bow in. She's anti bow and barrette right now. 


We had a 2 day road trip to the northeast a few weeks ago. We will be heading back to Illinois the end of September, then finally headed back to East Asia!!!! Paige is a great car traveler, she entertains herself pretty well.


And eventually she sleeps for 30 minutes. 


We love our little travel buddy!


This morning I took her to a nearby park, and she had a lot of fun! The weather wasn't too hot, which made it really nice!


Paige is almost 18 months, I'll try to do her 15-18 month recap when I can. We won't be doing an 18 month check up so i'll just have to guess on her stats.

Okay, that's us!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment