Saturday, August 30, 2014

13 Week Recap

I was 13 weeks this past Wednesday! 


This pregnancy has been easier so far compared to my first. I really wasn't even that sick with Paige, mostly just nauseous weeks 8-12. But this second time around I was only nauseous the first few weeks. I have been so tired with this pregnancy!! Almost every afternoon from 2-4, I can barely keep my eyes open. All I want to do is just lay down. I have been a lot hungrier this time too. I'm trying to eat healthy, but we only have a few more weeks left in the States until we head back to East Asia. So I am enjoying american food right now!

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of Baby: 3 inches long, about the size of a peach

Weight Gain: 5 lbs-I know wowsers!! I didn't gain that much until I was 20 weeks with Paige!

Gender: We think boy

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait!

Sleep: It's been okay, could be worse, could be better. I'm already using the body pillow. 

Maternity Clothes: yep, most of my pants are maternity now, no shirts yet. 

Symptoms: I'm just exhausted. 

Aversions: Nothing really.

Cravings: Ice Cream, fountain drink coke. I'm not giving into these very often, but I want to!

What I Miss: Having energy. Did i mention i'm tired?

Best Moment of the Week: Transitioning to maternity pants, i'm so much more comfortable now. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender and feeling this baby move! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment