Wednesday, September 10, 2014

14 Week Recap

Okay, so technically I was 14 weeks last Wednesday. But we'll just go with this. I'll do my 15 week recap (which is tomorrow!) as soon as I can.


Here are the stats!

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Size of Baby: Lemon, 3 inches long

Weight Gain: 5-6 lbs

Gender: don't know yet, but we think boy

Movement: yes!! Today I'm almost certain I felt the little one moving around. I didn't feel Paige until I was almost 19 weeks. I've heard you feel it much earlier with your second, which is very true for me. I forgot how great this feeling is!!

Sleep: eh...could be better, could be worse. I'm waking up a lot.

Maternity Clothes: yep, all my pants.

Symptoms: Left side back pain...i feel this all day long. and tired. 

Aversions:  Not much.

Cravings: CHOCOLATE....I am using a lot of self control, let me tell you! I could eat chocolate or sweets all day long, if I would let myself. all.day.long.

What I Miss: Not having back pain, ha

What I'm looking forward to: I have an ultrasound next Monday, the last one we'll have in the States. I can't wait to see how big our little peanut is!


 This was taken Sunday....can you see the bump??!?!?!?!? And that's Paige playing with her babydoll in the background. Girl loves to play with my old cabbage patch doll. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment