Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christmas-Part 1

I didn't really mean to take such a long blogging break-but these past few weeks Daniel traveled to the mountains and Paige was sick and is just now finally feeling better.

We had a wonderful Christmas! Having a kiddo, there are too many pictures to do in one post, so I'll split it into two. A friend gave Paige several Christmas dresses that her daughter's had outgrown, and I had so much fun picking them out each week for her to wear. 


Paige was so much fun this year! Last year, I think she slept through half of it and didn't really have a clue what was going on. She still doesn't really know what it is, but it was fun to start some traditions with her and see her enjoy it all! One of her favorite things is to play with her Little People Nativity set-I actually didn't pack it up with the other Christmas things, it might be a year round toy.


We thought it would be fun for her to help decorate the Christmas tree, but after she broke a few ornaments (ones I was convinced she couldn't break) we found other ways for her to help.


She loved putting up the lights!


I can't believe we will have two little kiddos next Christmas!


This is pretty much the only ornament she put on the tree, she was much more interested in taking them off, ha!


We probably aren't going to really do Santa with our kids. But, I'm still a sucker for traditions, so we still put out milk and cookies for him. Paige doesn't know who he is, so it really was more for me to take a few good pictures.


There is really nothing cuter than a child in Christmas jammies. 

I'll try to get the Christmas day post up, a pregnancy recap, and a few other posts up soon! Baby Joshua will be here in less than a month, so I need to get it together!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment