Thursday, January 29, 2015

31-35 Week Recap

I can't believe I've past the 35 week mark! Less than 4 more weeks to go before we meet little baby Joshua! I'm still convinced that he will come early....it's just a feeling, but I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it 4 more weeks.


I've still been going to the doctor's every 2 weeks, and will start going every week. Something interesting they do here-is fetal monitoring at every appointment after 34 weeks. It's not as high tech as the stress test and monitoring I did when I was overdue with Paige. They basically listen to the heartbeat and monitor any contractions for 15-30 minutes. 

I did find out at my last appointment that he is still breech! I keep hoping he will turn just so that his big head will stop ramming up into my ribs. And for the record, the doctor said he has a big head, not me.


Here are the stats:

How Far Along: 35 Weeks

Size of Baby: Melon, about 20 inches long, and almost 5.5lbs!!!

Weight Gain: 26-27 lbs

Gender: Boy-Joshua O'dell

Movement: yes...I can feel his little arms and legs moving all across my stomach. I keep trying to get Paige to feel him move, but she's not really into it. Sometimes she will kiss my belly though and it's really sweet. 

Sleep: I'll have a few days where I sleep great, then a few where it's pretty awful. Some nights are filled with hip pain and others aren't bad at all. I have been getting really hot at night, while Daniel is freezing. 

Maternity Clothes: Yep....unless I'm just hanging around the house, then I'll wear my regular t shirts, which don't cover my belly anymore. 

Symptoms: Back pain, hip pain, a lot of Braxton Hicks lately, feeling tired and dehydrated-no matter how much water I drink

Aversions: Not really anything

Cravings: Mostly sweets and Lays potato chips

What I Miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach

What I'm Looking Forward to: My mom gets here in less than 2 weeks!! And we will have an ultrasound this Tuesday.

Best Moment this Week: This was actually over a week ago, but my friends here gave me a baby shower. It was a lot of fun!!


Me with the hostesses from my shower-these 3 friends gave me a shower when I had Paige too.

I'll try to do at least one more pregnancy recap before little Joshua comes.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment