Friday, July 27, 2012

Zoo and Honey

Last week, Daniel and I flew to see some friends who live a little north of us in the mountains.

I was pretty excited about the cooler temperatures. Our city isn't insanely hot, but it is humid and it's been in the 90's the past few days. So I was excited to enjoy some temp's in the 70's!

We went to the zoo. Somehow I ended up taking a lot of pictures of the monkey's, which is strange considering I pretty much despise them. Anyways....


They had this table of food you could buy to give the monkey's. It really looked like a table of snack food for children. And just like kids, the monkeys wouldn't eat their carrots.


Here we are, enjoying the beautiful weather!


 I love being surrounded by mountains!


We also traveled to a beautiful lake!! It was such a pretty, relaxing day!


All long the road, people were selling homemade honey straight out of their beehives. A little crazy but totally crunchy, so I had to do it!


Who needs wholefoods right?


Here I am with the bees!



have a good weekend!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment