Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wedding Time

Wow, sorry it's been a while! I got back home here in EA very late Friday night, it was literally Saturday morning. It's taken me a few days to recover!

So...the wedding!

We spent a few hours getting ready, curling hair, doing make up, you know, the usual girly stuff. 

I haven't had my hair curled in forever, so i was pretty excited about wearing it curly! Here we are! 


Me and my mom!


Shane & Caroline were married outside, and then we moved inside the barn for dinner and dancing. It was beautiful!


It was so fun to meet all the blog/twitter friends!


Love this picture of Caroline and her dad!


BFF Amy couldn't make it to the wedding (she JUST had her first little baby!), but I was still so excited to see her parents! They are both so dear to me!


It was such a fun wedding, and really hard to say good bye! Especially not knowing when I'll see Caroline again...it was a teary good bye! But I'm SOO thankful I was able to go-it was so special!


love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment