Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Traveling Grandparents

Daniel's parents arrived about 10 days ago, and even though we haven't done a lot, it feels like we have. For some reason, we are all just exhausted. Last week, we took a 2 hour train ride to another city for a few days. It was Paige's first train ride!


She missed a lot of naps, but she did so good!


This girl lives for attention, and she gets plenty of it over here. No matter where we go, locals flock to Paige and ooh and ahh over her. She eats it up!


She is also loving Grandma and Grandpa!


Daniel and I got a much needed (and appreciated!) date night last night. We went to our fave italian restaurant here, then Starbucks. We had a great time and loved taking our time to just eat.


I have to give a shout out about this shirt from the GAP. I SPLURGED this past week and I l.o.v.e it!!


I tried to get Daniel to wear polka dots to match us, but he just wouldn't have it.


One of my absolute FAVE things to do, is to watch TV in bed at a hotel. It is my guilty pleasure and it is the most relaxing thing ever. The joy I get from laying in a hotel bed watching TV. Seriously. We watch movies at our house, but not regular TV. So it's a huge treat to watch TV in english. We let Paige watch some too. She was pretty excited. I love that she's holding Daniel's hand here.


Apparently she's a fan of TV. 


This is how we travel here. We joke that Paige stops traffic, because all the drivers going by stop and crane their neck to look at her. 


Nothing like being on top of the world!


How adorable is she???


I took Sherry for her first foot massage and hair wash here. Getting your hair washed is pretty normal here, and it's such a cheap luxury. I accidentally asked them to massage my hair instead of my head, but quickly corrected myself. 



Cute little goober!



I'll do her 7 month post this thursday!

love

laura

1 comment:

  1. Cute post. traveling with grandparents can also be a worthwhile activity. :)

    ReplyDelete