Friday, September 6, 2013

Our life

So I know I've been bad about blogging.

And honestly I still blame Blogger and their dumb photo size rules. If I could just upload my pics and blog the world would be a much simpler place.

Anyways....

So recently..... I made eggplant parmesan a few weeks ago. It came out pretty good. I baked the eggplant, but next time I might try frying it first so it doesn't get soggy.


I also made Skinnytaste's Sana Fe chicken. This usually makes 2 meals for us, so the first time I put it over rice, then we use the leftovers for quesadillas. It's yummy.


Here is a rare picture of me and Daniel. 


We have a Burger King in our city now. Honestly i was very excited when I first heard. However...the only thing I really go to BK for is their Original Chicken sandwich. guess what they don't have on the menu??


I made baby food today. I stuck the with "P's"-pears, peas, and pumpkin. She will get peas tomorrow for the first time. I'm alternating veggies and fruits as she gets introduced to a new food. 


I'm not really running. I would like to say it's because it's been raining every day here. That's true, but I'm honestly just not motivated. I have lost all my pregnancy weight, so I'm happy about that. My body will never really look the way it did before, but that's okay. i'm glad I'm back to a healthy weight. 

Daniels' parents get here late tomorrow night and are staying about 11 days. I'm super excited and so is Paige. Grandparents Day is this Sunday, so i'm happy they will be here to celebrate. We'll do a little traveling with them next week. 


My dad's birthday is today! (your tomorrow) Happy Birthday DAD!!!!!!


Here he is running his first race-an15K on his birthday in 2009! My sister and I ran it too, we had so much fun!

Happy Weekend!

love

laura



No comments:

Post a Comment