Saturday, October 5, 2013

Clothes, Cuddles, and Chocolate

I feel like this week has been one big fashion show for Paige. She is moving into her 9 month clothes and I get so excited every time she gets to wear something new. It's so fun! And of course her spitting up and getting clothes dirty so I change her 3-4 times a day, helps to make sure she gets plenty of use out of all of her clothes!

(it says "Grandma's Lil Cupcake" and has a ruffle on the bottom!)

She love to play on our bed.

My dad bought her this from Cabela's. She looks pretty cute in it!


I love this face! 


Paige is moving all over the place! She still isn't crawling exactly, but is getting up on all four's and scooting all over. The other day I put her down in her room for a few minutes to play, and came and found her like this. 


Notice she is underneath the carpet. That girl.


This morning I rolled over and checked the monitor, and Paige was sitting straight up, just playing. At least she was quiet so I got to sleep in till 7:20 on a Saturday morning :)


Last Saturday Paige got in a little cuddle time with Daddy. This was the day after getting home from HK so late. We were all needing a bit more rest.


In other randomness, I tried a new recipe this week. It was okay. I think it needed more chocolate, like chocolate chips or something. I was a little disappointed I used a cup of PB chips (a huge treat here) in the recipe, and then didn't love it. Oh well....


Well, Paige is making noises when she should be sleeping...gots to go!

love

laura

1 comment:

  1. I love that you found her under the carpet! She must have been exploring. So cute!

    ReplyDelete