Friday, January 3, 2014

Paige's First Christmas


We are currently in Houston, Texas. We drove in late on the 23rd. We were going to stop in Ft. Worth on the way, but Paige was doing so well in the car we went ahead and drove all the way.


Christmas Eve, Sarah and I went for a run then did a little bit of last minute shopping. That afternoon all of us-including Sarah's whole family and my parents, went to church for the Christmas Eve service. My mom bought the girls these matching dresses and they were so adorable! Despite Adelyn being 11 weeks older than Paige, they're pretty much the exact same size. Both have blue eyes and blonde hair and have amazing mothers. :)


This is the first time I've put a bow (actually even had a bow) in Paige's hair. I die. Seriously. She was already cute before, but with a bow?!?!!? It is just too much. 


I bought the girls matching reindeer antlers, but I couldn't find the other pair at first, so we didn't get matching pictures. I promise Paige is happy. But she's such a people watcher and is so curious, she gets caught up in watching things around her instead of smiling on demand like we ask, ha!


Cousin Ethan-he's SO good with babies, he loves on them and is so sweet.


Sarah's boys are 7 and 5 and very into Christmas! We knew they were going to be up early so it was an early morning for all of us. First we did stockings, then had a big waffle breakfast, then went back to opening gifts. Paige has been sleeping in a lot lately, so I let her sleep until after stockings. 

Grant excited about his TCBY giftcard.


Ethan enjoying presents from Santa.


Daniel about to open his stocking! He is so cute!


Sarah and Ethan!


The hat says "Baby's First Christmas," shockingly she left it on the whole time.


I haven't been sleeping well, so this is me tired.


And here I am excited! I love Christmas! And I love presents!


Paige got a little ahead of herself and started opening her cousins' presents. 


This is the first time in years that all of my family was together for Christmas. With Mike being a pilot, he rarely gets the day off. It was wonderful all being together for a few days. 


She looks so chunky here! She really liked playing with the bows. 


Me and my little goober. I just love this girl.


We didn't go overboard with presents for Paige this year, especially since she doesn't have a clue. But we got her a few things, I loved picking things out for her!


Paige and Adelyn have been sharing their presents the past few days. Sharing might be a stretch, but they do both slobber and rub their snot on the same toys. 


My favorite thing about Christmas this year was being all together. With us living overseas and Mike flying all over the place, it is rare that we all get together. And if we do, it's only for a few days. So to have my family all together for Christmas....I'm so thankful! I love quality time with my peeps. 

I have SO much to blog! i'll try and get caught up over the next few days. 

Merry Christmas!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment