Thursday, April 3, 2014

Back in the OK

I just wanted to do a quick recap of the past week here in Oklahoma. We will be in Oklahoma until the 18th, then we head to Illinois to be at my parents for a few months.


Paige has been spending her morning playing with this bucket. I don't know why we even have toys, it's amazing the everyday items that can entertain her for hours on end.


She's also been helping out in the kitchen. I've put her on the counter a few times to "help" me mix or make something. Grandpa came home the other day with the cutest cupcake apron, so now Paige is all ready to bake.


Of course, her thumb is always there to comfort her when she needs it. I have a suspicion that when it comes time to stop sucking our thumb, we might have a little bit of a battle on our hands. I'm not looking at anytime soon, but homegirl likes her thumb.


This same day, grandma and grandpa had to run out real quick, and Paige wanted to go to.


Paige kept standing at the door waiting for them to come back. It was super cute!!


We've had a bit of a struggle with eating veggies or any new foods these past few weeks, so today was a huge victory because she ate her sweet potato without much of a fight at all! 

I started back with crib/pack in play time today. I follow Babywise for the most part, and when we were in Asia Paige did great in her pack n play. She normally would play for about 20 minutes at a time and it was great for me to get a few things done. We haven't done it in several months, so I was worried that she would cry a bit. But she cried for about 3 seconds, then played for almost 10 minutes. It was wonderful!!

That's what we have been up to in Oklahoma!

love

laura


No comments:

Post a Comment