Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Best Easter

This was Paige's second Easter. Last year on Easter, we took her to church for the first time. Then we left for Asia the next day. It was a little crazy.


Here she is last year in her Easter basket:

2013


2014


I can't imagine what she'll look like next year in it!

Saturday morning we dyed eggs. My family dyes eggs every year. Even when my sister and I were in high school, college, and not married, we still dyed eggs with my parents. 


Paige decided tasting the eggs is better than coloring them.


Just precious.


My dad, Daniel, and I all dyed eggs too. Daniel practiced his Chinese.


After Paige's afternoon nap, she got her basket. She got bubbles, clothes, books, and candy for Mama.


After lunch, Paige hunted eggs!


Paige didn't really understand the concept of putting the eggs in the basket. She was just excited that they made noise. So she would pick one up and just shake it.


I've realized that holidays with kids, is so much more fun. Even though she doesn't really have a clue about what is going on yet, it's so fun to see her experience it and i'm looking forward to next year! i'm looking forward to doing Resurrection eggs with her too.


We had beautiful weather all weekend, just perfect for Easter!


Cuddling with Daddy.


Sunday morning was amazing! Daniel and I haven't been able to attend a regular worship service in a while-we've been helping out with another ministry in Oklahoma. So it was extra special to be in church and sing and worship with everyone.

Paige with Gogo and Papa, in her jammies.


Family pic!


Look!!! we match!!!!


I love her little duck face!!


I could die over her cuteness. Look at this face!!


After church we went to a friends house for lunch. They had a little egg hunt for the kids. Paige was by far the littlest and still needed a little help.


It was a wonderful day, and we were so happy to be able to spend it with family again this year. Hope everyone had a great Easter!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment