Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This and That

Well, it's been a little bit since I've blogged. But FIRST, let's talk about my new blog design, I LOVE it!!!!! Tricia was so great to work with, head on over to her site and check her out!

Daniel and I went to South Carolina for a few days for meetings, and it's been pretty busy since we've been back. We were there over Mother's Day, and I was super sad not to be with my Paigers.  I snuggled her really good before we left.


We had a great time in SC, and got to meet up with an old friend of ours, Amanda. She's so much fun and we loved catching up.


My parents met us for the last couple of days, and then we drove back with Paige. It was about 13 hours in the car, and Paige did great until the last 30 minutes. She doesn't sleep too well in the car, but when she does, it's adorable!


This past week we had a family day at the St. Louis zoo. It was our first time to go, and we loved it! I also loved that it was free!


The weather was perfect! We didn't get too hot and it wasn't too overly crowded. Paige got to play with the animals in the Children's Zoo.


I had to tell her "No Kisses!"


She cared less about petting the guinea pigs, because she was too busy waving to the bunnies.


Two little monkies!!


We had so much fun but we were worn out! I love having all the green space and letting Paige run around and enjoy it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment