Sunday, May 17, 2015

At the House

I'm trying to blog more regularly. I love looking back and remembering what we were doing and seeing how the kids have grown. Again, most of these are on Instragram, but I still like putting it all on the blog.

This week Paige "helped" me bake brownies. She loves helping me in the kitchen, especially if it involves chocolate.


Joshua is the most smiley baby! He smiles all the time and is really close to laughing. He has started holding his giraffe by himself. 


Daniel is from Oklahoma and is a huge Sooners fan. We have to make sure we raise our little munchkin right-so we start him cheering for OU pretty young!


We had some friends over this morning so I tried a new recipe-Chocolate Chip Bundt cake from here. It was pretty yummy-not too rich and very easy to make. 


So I made a decision this week-not a big one, but one that will make my life a little easier. I'm reading The Fringe Hours and it talks about how sometimes we do good things but they aren't necessarily good for this season of life. Right now both kids are in cloth diapers, and it was just too much. I was doing laundry constantly, and washing diapers overseas isn't very easy. So it seems like a small thing, but I decided to switch Paige back to disposable diapers until she's potty trained. I'm pretty excited about it. I love saving money with cloth, but I feel pretty good about less laundry and little more time. 

(I line dry the diaper covers in our living room).

We've got a few busy weeks coming up. Summer is our busy time and Daniel will be traveling a lot, but I'll try to keep posting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment