Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Update on Life

I haven't done a lot of regular posts lately-mostly just updates on the kiddos. So here's a long update with lots of pictures to remind me of all that we've been up to. (if you follow me on Instagram you've probably already seen most of these)

This pic is from a few months ago. We don't have a playground or backyard near our house, so we go to the university near our house to play a lot. One day we played with this little girl who was the same age as Paige. If you can't tell-it was cold out.


Since we live overseas and away from family, we try to skype or facetime regularly to keep up with everyone. Sarah's daughter is just a little older than Paige, so they love seeing each other. Sarah and I regularly send each other pictures and videos of our girls for them to watch.


My mom came and stayed with us for a whole month when Joshua was born. My mom loves to bake and Paige was more than happy to help!!


The day before I had Joshua we went to the panda zoo with my parents. Looking back, I'm not sure if it was the best choice-it was a lot of walking and I was exhausted! But Paige loves pandas and had a great time!


I forgot to post this picture-it's me in the hospital issued pajamas. Not the cutest, but so comfy!


Having a tea party with Paige and all her babies! 


Paige playing outside with her new sidewalk chalk! That girl loves to be outside.


The middle of March we went to Taiwan to work on some paperwork for Joshua. It. Was. Amazing. There were parks everywhere, it was beautiful, and we had Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Chili's! 

I love this girl to pieces. 


We went to the zoo while we were there-there was tons of walking and it was really hot, but we had the best time. 


AND, one thing I loved about Taiwan was how nursing-friendly they were!! Everywhere we went had a private nursing room-the zoo had more than one location, several of the subway stops had them, and even Costco! And the rooms were really nicely decorated and very comfortable. Loved. It. 


We were away from home for Easter, which was kind of sad. But we still managed to dye Easter eggs (I will bend myself over backwards to keep a tradition). We didn't too much-colored eggs and Paige got a Frozen sticker book. Joshua didn't get anything this year, but he didn't seem to mind. 

We have friends who live in Taiwan and we were able to have dinner a few times with them and they offered to watch the kids so we could have a date night! Daniel and I went downtown and ate at California Pizza Kitchen. 


Right after we returned home, my sister came to visit for a week. It was wonderful!!!


Paige got sick a few weeks ago with a double ear infection and uti. Poor thing was NOT feeling well and it was rough on all of us. She laid around a lot and discovered Finding Nemo. 


Paige keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday. Especially since she talks nonstop and somehow seems to add to her vocabulary every day. 


My mom sent this scooter for Paige (yes she shipped the scooter in my sisters luggage). It's a little big for her, but she loves playing with it. 


We celebrated Mother's Day this past weekend-my first one with two kiddos!!


Love these people!


That's us in a nutshell!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment