Saturday, May 30, 2015

Joshua at 3 Months

Joshua turned 3 months last week. I will say that time goes by much faster with your second child than it did the first. With Paige I didn't know how long each phase would last-when would she sleep through the night, how long before she takes regular naps, etc..... But with Joshua, I know it will happen eventually and each phase is so short in the big picture.


He looks so much bigger to me this month! His little legs are even starting to get some little rolls!


We haven't done anything too exciting this past month. We've stayed in town and I've tried to get Joshua used to his routine. I was taking Paige out most mornings and he would cat nap in the stroller. But his first nap is his best and longest nap, so now I take her out after the first nap or in the
afternoon.



Three Month Stats:

Weight: No idea.....10-11 lbs??
Height: 22 inches?
Size Diaper: We started cloth diapers this month, he wears FuzziBunz Small, and Pampers Small at night. (i've always used disposables at night)
Size Clothes: 0-3 months, but I think we'll be moving to 3-6 soon. He's growing so fast!
Sleep: He's amazing. He goes to bed between 7:30-8pm, I dreamfeed at 10, then he sleep till almost 8 the next morning. His first nap is about 2-21/2 hrs long. His next few naps aren't always consistent as far as time. Sometimes 2 1/2 hrs, sometimes just barely an hour.
Feedings: He eats about every 3 hours. He has just started to go about every 3-4 though. He is a great nurser-he can eat in less than 10 minutes.

Joshua is the most smiley baby! Our friends give us a hard time because he never cries. And honestly-he really doesn't. He will fuss sometimes right before he eats or if he is really tired. But overall he's a very easy baby. I don't say that to be braggy- because I know it is isn't anything we're doing or not doing. I'm just so thankful that he's as happy and laid back as he is. 


Right now Joshua still doesn't do too much. He sits in his bouncer and chews on his giraffe, plays on his activity mat, and has just started sitting in the bumbo. He used to like tummy time, but he's not the biggest fan right now.

Paige was already sucking her thumb at this point, but Joshua hasn't found it yet or just isn't interested. He does take a paci every time he goes to sleep. He doesn't really take it when he's just awake and playing though.


Paige calls Joshua "Baby Josh." It's so cute! I think she still likes Joshua, but we do have to remind her (often) to be gentle!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment