Friday, August 17, 2012

15 Week Recap


I finished 15 weeks yesterday. I don't think my bump is huge (yet!), but compared to last weeks picture, I can tell a huge difference!


How far along: 15 Weeks

Size of Baby: Orange

Weight gain: 2 lbs

Gender: We'll find out about September 21st!

Movement: not yet

Sleep: It's starting to get hard to get comfortable, I think I need to start using another pillow. It's also getting pretty uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach.

Maternity Clothes: not yet

Symptoms: Some back pain, feeling a little tired, but overall I'm feeling pretty good.

Aversions: Hamburgers, but not too much

Cravings: Smoothies, these cookies, Swiss cake rolls-basically anything rich and chocolatey that I can't get here, ha!

What I miss: lunch meat, hotdogs, and being able to button my pants!

Best Moment this week: Picking out the baby bedding! (Mom is coming to visit right after we find out the gender, so thanks to Amazon Wish Lists, I was able to pick out what I want so she can be ready)

What I'm looking forward to: Having a defined baby bump and not just feeling like a fat panda :)

love

laura



No comments:

Post a Comment