Friday, August 24, 2012

16 Week Recap


I just finished my 16th week! I haven't been good about blogging this week, but I have several things I want to post, so hopefully I can get some up this weekend.

How Far along: 16 Weeks

Size of Baby: Avocado

Weight Gain: 4 lbs

Gender: We'll find out September 21st, but I'm thinking girl?

Movement: None yet

Sleep: Not much! I've started using 2 more pillows, but nothing is very comfortable right now.

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Symptoms: Back pain, acne (yuck!), hunger, headaches

Aversions: Not really anything....

Cravings: Fruit, sweets, fried food, Wendy's frostee (sad day!)

What I miss: Lunch meat/sandwiches

Best moment of the Week: Hearing the heartbeat again at the dr's

What I'm looking forward to: Wearing maternity clothes- I feel like I have a closet full of new clothes and I can't wear any of them yet!

love

laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey! There is a recipe on pintrest for Wendy's Frosty's!! Check it out and maybe that will help with the cravings!! :)
    Love,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete