Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cousin Time!

Sarah and little Adelyn flew up Wednesday to spend a few days with us. Adelyn is exactly 11 weeks older than Paige. I was so excited to introduce Paige to her Auntie Sarah! Sarah kept saying over and over how Paige looks exactly like me. Which is so strange, because the entire time I was pregnant Daniel kept teasing me that because of his dominant genes, our daughter would look like him, ha! Maybe with the next one.


I didn't get a single good picture of Sarah holding Paige, but here's one with my little niece!


The girls had matching outfits, so we got a few pics of them. One day, they'll play together.



We took 4 generation pictures with my grandma. Paige was getting fussy so we had to take them really fast!


Family pic!


It was SO fun to have Sarah here! The girls were almost on the same feeding schedule, so it was nice to have someone to nurse with-definitely made the time go by faster. The funniest thing happened while we were nursing.......I was trying to burp Paige and I was lowering Paige with my arm, then bringing her back up. I looked at Sarah and said "I read this helps." At the exact time I said that and brought Paige up, she puked all over me! We were laughing so hard we were sobbing! I cannot remember the last time I laughed that hard. Maybe you had to be there, but it was pretty funny. Sarah thought it was hilarious how I was acting all know-it-all mom then got spit up on because of it.

I'm so thankful to have time with my sister and our little girls!! I've always wanted to be pregnant the same time as Sarah and never thought it would happen. It's been one of my favorite times-sharing pregnancy and newborn stories and experiences. I hope our little girls grow up to be as close as we are.

love

laura


1 comment:

  1. Your baby is really cute Laura !
    I've been thinking she favors your husband but its funny how each person sees resemblances. Also you look like your mom :)

    ReplyDelete