Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lately...

We are officially counting down....one week from today we will be on a plane heading back home to East Asia. It will be Paige's first of many airplane rides. Tomorrow we are doing our big shopping trip to stock up on stuff like velveeta, fiber one brownie bars, medicines, and baking mixes.

Here's a little bit of what we've been doing the past few days:

Daniel and I had a date night on Saturday, while my parents baby sat. I left a bottle for Paige. It was SO nice to get out and not have to rush back to feed. It's weird to schedule everything around feedings...and most places are about 30+minutes from my parents house, which doesn't leave a lot of time to actually eat or get errands done. So to be able to have a nice dinner out, do some shopping without being rushed, was so nice!


I'm going to miss having a built in babysitter!


Paige has been doing some tummy time. She can pick up her head and move it from side to side. Daniel and I just watch and cheer for her each time she does it. I'm afraid we are going to be those parents that makes people watch 30 minutes of video of our daughter moving her head. But it's precious to us :)


She really does get cuter and cuter every day!

Right now she's snoring on Papa.


My plans for the week include getting a pedicure, eating at IHOP, and packing packing packing. Hopefully I can sneak in Sonic and CFA too! I also have my 6 week postpartum check up on Thursday. I'm excited to hopefully get cleared for running!

Also, we got 15 inches of snow yesterday. It is beautiful outside!!!! If Paige was older and had real winter clothes, I would've taken her outside, but sadly she just isn't appreciating it right now. Some day.....

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment