Sunday, March 17, 2013

Newborn Pics

I had a coupon for a free session at Sears. We went with realllllly low expectations. Paige is only 3 weeks old after all. So I figured if she cried the whole time and the pics didn't come out, no big deal. It was free after all.

I tried to get her to sleep before we got there because I think the sleepy newborn pics are adorable....but she was awake the whole time. But she did great!! She got a little fussy towards the end, but I think we got some great shots.

Here are some of my faves!


This was my gown from when I was a baby. This picture actually looks EXACTLY like my newborn pic.


I actually think Paige has larger-than-average feet.


She is so adorable!!



I LOVE this little face!!!!!!!!!


I look at these pictures all the time. I cannot get over how beautiful Paige is!!!! I also cannot believe she will be a month old on Tuesday! Hello, where did the time go?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?  I'll do a monthly recap after her appointment on Tuesday. I'm excited to see how much she has grown. 

Paige met her Uncle Jared, Uncle Mike and great-grandparents this weekend. I'll post those pics soon!

Happy Weekend!

love

laura

2 comments: