Friday, March 22, 2013

Paige is One Month

Paige turned one month old on Tuesday! We had her 4 week check up and she is doing great!



One Month Stats:

Weight: 9 lbs 5 ounces
Length: 22 inches
Size Diaper: 1's, but she could really wear newborns still but we ran out of those and had 1's....so you use what you have :)
Size clothes: Mostly 0-3 months, some newborns


Paige loves to lay on her changing table. She will do this forever if we let her. She really likes the one on the Pack n Play. It's so convenient to be able to set her down for a minute if I need to do something.


She got her Hep B shot at the doctor. I thought she did really well! I was expecting a complete meltdown, but she calmed down pretty quickly.


Daniel gave Paige her first bottle this week! It was so weird and sweet to watch Daniel feed her. It was amazing how fast she can eat from a bottle...if only she nursed that fast! Though I can't complain, she's a pretty good eater overall-more on that later.


My mom made this Easter basket for cousin Adelyn, and we decided to put her in it! She was a little unsure.....

Here are a few highlights from this past month!

We took our first walk (and only) outside. It's been pretty cold here lately.


We went to church for the first time. It was so chaotic trying to get out of the house I didn't get a good picture of her cute outfit. But it has an adorable ruffle on the bottom! And she slept the whole time!


Paige had a few visitors last week. Uncle Jared-


Uncle Mike.


Paige with great grandma Rose and great grandpa Odell.


Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Steve.


Four generations!! All the guys wearing blue was not planned. I told grandpa Odell to look at the camera, but he said he was looking right where he wanted to :)


Paige is getting some good neck control and really starting to be more alert and interactive.


I still can't get over how beautiful she is! I tell Daniel that she really set the bar high for any other children we have, ha!

Things have been going pretty well. Last night was the best night we had-she slept and ate great! She's actually been having really good nights for a while. And today she took great naps and had really good feedings. Feedings....that's another post coming soon!

Paige also got her passport in the mail this week! We are so excited to take her back to East Asia and introduce her to her new home!

I can't believe she's been in our lives for a full month.....that is so crazy to me! Maybe because the first week is a complete blur and I don't remember it, that it seems the time has gone by SO fast! We truly fall more in love with her every day!

Yay for one month of Paige!

love

laura

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute! I've thought she looks like you but in the second picture she really looks like her daddy!

    uncle mike is a cutie!

    and I love the 4 generations pic of her great grandpa smiling down at her. I have a picture of my grandpa holding me as a baby, and It means to much to me since he is gone now. She will treasure that forever.

    ReplyDelete