Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Family Circus

We had a wonderful weekend!!!

Daniel and I got back Friday afternoon from our little get away. Friday night my parents were at their weekly game night at a nearby friends house. Daniel was just about to change Paige's diaper to get ready for bedtime, and she fell and hit her teeth on the bedside table. 


oh the blood!

Paige wasn't screaming or acting like she was as hurt as she looked. But blood was just gushing out of her mouth and she wouldn't sit still to let us take a look at it. So we drove her to my parents friends house, because their friend is a nurse. I might've been a little overly concerned. She took a look and said she would be fine, she just bit the inside of her bottom lip real good. So Friday night was lively to say the least.

My dad is a pastor, and one of the church members gave him free tickets to the circus that was in town. I love the circus and haven't been in many a year. I was pretty excited.


Paige had her first pony ride and loved it. I was a little nervous because she was unsure at first, but as soon as the pony started moving, she was a fan.


I'm really not sure who had more fun. Let's be honest, I'm really just a big kid.


I was a little worried how Paige would do sitting still for a few hours, especially during naptime. But she wowed me. She was content to sit in our laps and wave to the animals. Of course Papa buying her a snowcone might've helped a little too.


This was as close she would get to the clowns. We tried twice, and she ended up crying. I think the face paint scared her. Luckily Daniel wasn't too scared.


That was our weekend! When is the last time you went to the circus?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment