Friday, June 27, 2014

Playing Together

Currently, my little pumpkin is pretty sick. Actually the sickest I've ever seen her. She started running a fever on Monday. She was fussy, congested, did not want to eat or drink, or even play. I took her in this afternoon and she has a really bad ear infection. So we've been doing a lot of cuddling and snuggling this week. 


However, Gogo let Paige play in the pool in her pj's. Apparently when you're sick, grandma lets you do whatever you want. 

But last week, while Sarah and I were in Branson, Paige had a great time hanging out with her cousins.


There was a lot of pool time. Paige kept pooping in the pool, which really surprised me because she doesn't ever do it in the tub. That girl!


Everyone thinks the girls are twins. You would never know they are almost 3 months apart, especially since Paige weighs more than teeny tiny Adelyn. 


My grandpa (mom's dad) came up this past weekend. He saw Paige last year when she was a few days old, but it was time for another visit!


Yay for 4 generations! Here we are just over a year ago.


Look how little that little tater tot is!! oh my goodness she has grown up so fast! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment