Saturday, November 10, 2012

27 Week Recap


I can't believe i'm in my third trimester!! I'm starting to really feel pregnant. That might sound weird, but today I told Daniel I've never felt more pregnant than I do right now, ha! Since i'm only 5 feet, there isn't a lot of room for this baby to hang out, and I'm feeling that more this week than I have before. I look back at some pictures when i thought i was really 'showing' and have to laugh....it's nothing compared to what i look like now, and i'm sure in another month I'll look back to now and realize how much bigger I could actually get!

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of Baby: Head of cauliflower-about 15-16 inches long and 2-2.5 lbs

Weight Gain: 14 lbs

Gender: Girl (we officially know the name and if I have time to blog this week, i'll announce it!)

Movement: All. The. Time. She is so active, and I love feeling her.

Sleep: It's okay.....some nights are better than others. I'm sleeping on the couch most nights.

Maternity Clothes: All pants and most shirts. I did find some of my old sweaters this week that i can still wear. I'm quickly learning that what fit this week doesn't mean it will fit next week!

Symptoms: Back and hip pain, hunger

Aversions: hamburgers

Cravings: chocolate, hot water

What I miss: Sleeping

Best Moment this Week: Deciding on her name! Feeling her kicks get stronger and more often. We also picked out the paint.....we tested a part of the wall tonight and it's a lot brighter than it looked in the store. So it might take some getting used to. Also getting a package from my sister with the sweetest note to our baby and several cute cute things!!


What I'm looking forward to: Having another ultrasound on Friday. We're hoping she's gained some weight and her kidneys will be perfect!

I fly out tomorrow to a nearby city for a few days. I'm excited to see some friends and for a good time of refreshment. I feel like I have so much to blog, but not sure what this week will look like, so no promises on when I'll get to post.

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment