Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Week Recap


I finished 30 weeks! It sounds so weird to say I'm 30 weeks pregnant, it always sounds so far along, ha! This week has been pretty busy....getting ready to go to the States on Sunday and lots of other things have just taken up a good bit of our time.
My friends gave Paige a baby shower on Tuesday nite. It was a cupcake theme and beyond cute....i'll try to post pics tomorrow. The nursery is a good way done...we have the crib, bedding and wardrobe ready. We'll get the changing table and baskets and things like that when we get back in April.
We also celebrated Daniel's birthday yesterday! It was a pretty busy day, but we had fun and managed to squeeze in Starbucks and have friends over for dessert :)

Here ya go!

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of Baby: As long as a cucumber: 15-17 inches long and a little over 3 lbs

Weight Gain: 19 lbs

Gender: Girl-Paige Olivia

Movement: It was a little scary this week. There were a few days that Paige wasn't moving at all like she had been. She moved everyday, but not like she used to. But starting yesterday morning she got her groove back and has been moving non stop. She is currently turning my belly into all sorts of shapes!

Sleep: It's okay.

Maternity Clothes: Yes.

Symptoms: Really sensitive lips, dry skin, back/hip pain

Aversions: I guess hamburgers.....not much else

Cravings: Chocolate, Coke

What I miss: Running. I've really missed it this week.

Best Moment of the week: Having a baby shower for Paige and feeling her move like normal again yesterday.

What i'm looking Forward to: Eating some Chick fil a this week! And showing off my belly bump to the fam!

I'll try to post nursery and shower pics tomorrow!



love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment