Sunday, December 9, 2012

31 Week Recap


Little Paige is definitely making her presence known! Everytime I think I can't possibly get any bigger... I do, ha! I cannot even imagine what I will look or feel like in 2 more months. It's weird that 2 months from today is my due date!
We've been in America a little over 5 days, and I think Monday needs to start the salad diet :) We've been enjoying realllly good food these past several days!

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of Baby: Head of Cabbage-19 inches long, almost 4 lbs

Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Gender: Girl-Paige Olivia

Movement: When she moves, she moves!! It's weird/fun to feel her move from one side to the other. I can tell she's getting longer because I can feel her move on my left and right side at the same time. Sometimes I really wonder what she's doing in there....it feels like she is doing flips!

Sleep: It's not too bad

Maternity clothes: yep!

Symptoms: hip pain, dry skin,

Aversions: This week-steak

Cravings: All american food-especially chocolate!

What I miss: Not too much right now.....sleeping on my back

Best moment This Week: My niece, Adelyn Kate was born this week! She's super cute!

What I'm looking Forward to: I go to the dr next Friday-i'm pretty excited to see how prenatal appointments go here!



I'll try to do a post soon about what we've been up to this week!

love

laura


No comments:

Post a Comment