Sunday, December 30, 2012

34 Week Recap

(I didn't sleep well last night, thus the "tired eyes.")

I just finished up week 34 and feel like it should be week 40! I always hear about women saying the end seems to drag on and on, and I'm starting to feel that. I'm feeling how big I am and it's getting harder to move around like I used to.
We went to the doctor yesterday and and had a great appointment! We were able to ask about Paige's kidneys and worse case scenario stuff. Basically she'll have an ultrasound when she's born, and if the fluid is still on her kidneys, then they'll just monitor it. If for some reason it doesn't resolve itself, she might have to have surgery when she's a little older and/or she might be more prone to kidney infections. The doctor isn't worried at all, which makes me feel a lot better too! And I gained less weight than I thought, so that made me extra happy!

AND, I have so much stuff I need to blog about-the baby shower, Christmas, and just general stuff.

How Far Along: 34 Weeks

Size of Baby: Large Cantaloupe-19-20 inches long (I'm expecting little Paige to be short though), 5.5 lbs

Weight Gain: 25-26 lbs

Gender: Girl-Paige Olivia

Movement: YES-she is a mover and shaker! She's been moving a lot during the day lately, so I'm hoping that means she'll be a good night sleeper :)

Sleep: It's pretty good considering....For the last few weeks, I've been getting up exactly 2 1/2 hours after I go to bed (no matter what time I go to bed) to pee. I can seriously set my watch by it.

Maternity Clothes: Yes....but i am proud to say i can still fit into a pair of my regular sweats, but my maternity shirts are starting to creep up a little and show the tum tum.

Symptoms: Really dry skin (which has been great for clearing up my acne!), left side hip pain

Aversions: None right now

Cravings: Coke, cake, ice cream

What I miss: Running

Best Moment of the Week: Having a great appointment at the doctor's and buying a few cute outfits for Paige

What I'm looking Forward to: We'll drive to Illinois on Friday to stay with my family. My nephews are staying with my parents for the week, so we'll be able to see them, AND a week from today is my birthday!!!!!!!!

I HOPE to blog again soon!!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment