Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving, Shower, Birthday

I completely forgot to post about Thanksgiving!

We spent the day with some other American friends who live close by. We all brought stuff, and you'd hardly even know that we weren't in America. We ate turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, veggies, dip, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and pies!


My friend made these placecards for us. Mine has a little turkey on it for Paige, isn't that adorable?!


Just a few days after Thanksgiving, my friends hosted a cupcake shower for Paige!

(it says "Welcome Paige")





I love these lanterns-they match the nursery perfectly!



These cupcakes were amazing!



Me with the hostesses!!

Jut two days later, we celebrated Daniels' 33rd birthday!!! I insist on putting a candle in everything the day of your birthday....and singing....it just never really gets old. 


We had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 


Daniel's fave is cookie cake. I added mint chocolate chips this time too.


I am going to try to post pictures of the nursery before we leave tomorrow....but no promises. We're packing now and getting everything ready to go. We'll be in the States tomorrow!! 

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment