Monday, December 24, 2012

32-33 Week Recap


Whoa Mama!!!!!! Where has this belly come from?!?!?!?!?!?!? I think this might be the first time that I actually feel as big as I look. Most weeks I think i look much bigger than I am, but this week especially I'm feeling ALL of that baby bump :)

And just for kicks....here is a belly shot. Please be gracious.


I feel like a lot has happened since I last wrote. We went to the dr on the 14th-I got my flu and whooping cough shot, and had an ultrasound. I had them confirm (again!) that it's a girl. They actually showed a little hair on the ultrasound...no guarantee, but I'm hoping Paige will have a little bit.
So before we left Asia, our doctor told us that Paige's kidneys looked great and had improved. But on this last ultrasound, they're showing even more water on her kidneys. We go to the doctor this Friday, so I'm hoping to find out more. From everything I've read (google), it's not life threatning or very serious, but I still just want to talk to a doctor and find out more.

They also show Paige measuring a few days ahead, so I guess i'm closer to 34 weeks at this point. Which is what I'm telling myself to rationalize the big belly.

Here we go!

How Far Along: 33ish weeks

Size of Baby: Pineapple-19 inches long and about 5 lbs

Weight Gain: No clue.....I'm going to guess 25 lbs

Gender: Girl-Paige Olivia

Movement: Most of the time-this week especially I've felt her move really low in my belly and sometimes I feel her move in several different places all at once...it's so weird and fun!

Sleep: It's not too bad actually. Rolling over though has become difficult.

Maternity Clothes: Yep.....unless you count daniel's shirts I've stolen, ha!

Symptoms: My hip pain has gotten better, but I would say I've started feeling just a general uncomfortableness all over. And really dry skin.

Aversions: Not much

Cravings: Desserts, fountain drink Coke (thus the big belly, ha!)

What I miss: Bending down....Daniel put my socks on for me this morning. I can bend down, but it is not fun.

Best Moment this Week: Last Thursday nite, my MIL gave me a shower and it was so much fun! I'll post pictures very soon!!

What I'm looking Forward to: Going to the doctor on Friday.

Happy Sunday-Go Packers!

love

laura



No comments:

Post a Comment