Thursday, August 1, 2013

The many names of Paige

One thing I love about Paige's name is how much you can do with it! We call her all different variations of her name, and almost anything that starts with a P-goes!

Here's a list of what Paige is called around our house!

Paigers-we call her this ALL the time!


Paigerator


POM POM -her initials


Pumpkin


Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Pie Pie


Puddin Popper


Puddin Pie


Goober or Goob


Gummy Bear -Daniel gave her this name and we use it all the time. She has the cutest gummiest smile!


Peanut


Pudge


Sweetie Pie or Sweetie Peetie


Weasel -which is what my dad calls me


Munchkin


Pumpkin head


Wiggle Buns


Love Bug or Snuggle Bug


(Paige at 3 weeks, oh my gosh she has changed!!!!

we love you Paigers!! What do you call your baby?

love

laura


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love this! I remember having so many funny nicknames too, in the early babyhood years. One of my favorites was we called Sim "Chubba-chubba fuzzhead" and "Little Linebacker" I can't remember what all we called Eli...which is sad. But i have them all written down somewhere too. :) She is such a doll, Laura! I just love her and wish we could see you guys!

    ReplyDelete