Saturday, April 10, 2010

BFFE time!!


Can i just say YAY for friends, and YAY for friends who are willing to travel!!!!! My BFF's Amy and Caroline are coming up for the weekend!!!!! I've been counting down the hours forever! We hung out in January, but we just never have enough time for it all.....

SO Daniel is going camping with the boys and leaving us to have our girl time tonight. Then we'll all hangout tomorrow night and Sunday.

I'll be racing home after work to clean clean clean for my guests. Don't worry between me and Caroline, you'll get your share of photos of the weekend!

p.s. Daniel just surprised me for lunch today!!! love surprises and love my man!!!

have a good weekend!

love
laura

3 comments:

  1. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one more class and i am free

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...how was the weekend with your best lady friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! I am anxiously awaiting a blog from your week-end!

    ReplyDelete