Friday, April 2, 2010

it's been a week!!

Let's just say i'm glad we relaxed some last weekend because we def weren't prepared for this week!!! We both ended up working crazy hours, and i'll def be ending the week with some good overtime from work.

It's the end of the month, so work is crazzzzzzy!!! we have tons of stuff to do, and i'm learning it for the first time, which makes it that much better :)

We were only able to work out once this week, which kills me!!! i miss it! BUT, Sarah, the little personal trainer that she is, is going to work out with us tomorrow morning. I'm hoping she will be our Jillian. it's not really in her nature to be competitive or mean, but i'm hoping it comes out anyways tomorrow. I want to feel like i'm going to die.

Want to share yesterday with you real quick. So we've been having wind advisory's and weird weather lately. But i was walking to my car yesterday morning....yes, please notice the sun is not up yet :) and the clouds were just racing by, it looked too pretty to not take a pic.



Then i was driving on the way to work, and what else am i supposed to do, but take pics of myself?? this is where many of my self portraits come from. there were more, but this one turned out the best.



Last minute dinner with some friends of ours that we lived overseas with. and of course, we ate at cfa!!





I'm not sure why Carly is hiding here....



we loved seeing everyone!!



Our plans for the weekend??

We're going to DALLAS!!!!!! I haven't seen my family in forever!!!! It's been 3 months since i've seen Sarah and the boys. They're 3 and 1 now, which means they are changing too fast for me to keep up with. I'm hoping to make up for lost time this weekend.

We will of course dye easter eggs. We have done this every year, no matter how old we are. I mean, now we do it for the boys........ummm yeah...it's for the kids really.

I can't wait to soak up some good time with the fam and just enjoy being around everyone. I'm sure i'll have the world's longest post ever on Monday :)

Hope everyone has a good Easter!!

p.s. Francine Rivers has a new book!!!!!




I actually had this book in my hand yesterday, but put it back bc i remembered all the unread books i still have lingering on my bookshelf at home. but i'm still dying to read it! she's one of my faves!!

love
laura

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Dallas with your family.

    Hope your sister doesn't make you cry! :) j/k

    Happy Easter. For the record...Matt and I have dyed Easter eggs every year that we've been married...so don't feel bad if the kids go to bed at seven and you stay up for two more hours dying your little hearts out. Own it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring your tissues to the gym, I will make you cry! I am thinking 100 lunges? I am getting so excited just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete