Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home

After a very long 8 hour car ride, i was home......

The drive back was pretty brutal. I was sore from my run and driving for hours in construction didn't make it easier. But this made it so worth it...


Daniel surprised me with this sign and balloons. I love balloons, they make me so happy.



Also, you know best friend Amy lives in Hawaii. Her husband, Jeremy, just got ordained at their church and i was able to watch it online. I love ordinations, they are so special and such an important part of ones ministry. I totally felt like i was there and it was amazing to be able to 'see' Amy. I miss her!!!



Not much else is going on, working this week and then a wedding in Arkansas this weekend (more later.)

Happy Tuesday!!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment