Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blogaversary!

My blog has been alive for two years today! That's a little crazy.....

In the past two years, I've changed jobs, countries, and shared with you my running journey.

It's been a great two years and i'm excited to see what I share in over the next two!

Random, I blogged 136 times in 2010 AND 2011. Seriously, what are the odds? We'll see what happens this year.....I could be completely crazy and blog 137 times....get ready.

There's not much else to say in regards to the blog turning 2, so here's our weekend rewind.

Friday night we went out to dinner to continue the celebration of birthday week. We went to a nice italian restaurant, and it was yummy!


This was in the bathroom at the mall, and it just struck me as funny considering where we live.


The chick fil a chicken nuggets made a strong comeback Saturday night. I told Daniel he isn't allowed to make this meal anymore unless I'm running. I wish I could describe how delicious it is.


Also, Daniel and I went and got haircuts today. Something we've never done together before, but was pretty fun! We both got shampoos, head massages, and cuts for less than $10. AND, I didn't cry when I left. It was a positive experience, even in the bang department, which is rare if not borderline impossible.

Here's my cut....I think it might look a little different when I style it, but you get the idea.


And speaking of running.....I'm going to get back on that horse tomorrow. No matter what. It's been a longer break than I thought it would be, but being sick and busy threw me for a loop. My plan is to do 3 at first then slowly work back up.
i'm pretty excited about the run tomorrow because I'll be wearing my new running thermal headband I got for Christmas and my new garmin. I'm pretty excited to know exactly how far I'm running and my actual pace.
Don't worry, I'll keep you posted!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment