Sunday, October 7, 2012

22 Week Recap


I finished week 22 on Friday. Sorry I didn't get this post up, I didn't shower on Friday and Saturday I was in my pj's the whole day. But I was showered and dressed this morning, so here ya go :)
And yes, I realize the stripes are not really helping me look slimmer, but have you noticed that striped shirts are always horizontal, and not vertical, even maternity. weird. And as I read in my pregnancy book this week, I'm not fat, I'm just pregnant :)

How far Along: 22 weeks

Size of Baby: Papaya-10-12 inches long, weighs about a pound

(disclaimer: last week I said the baby was 11 inches-I have no idea where that came from, she was actually about 8 or 9)

Weight Gain: 10 lbs..another reason I was avoiding this post. Apparently I gained 4 pounds last week. I am pretty sure it is a fluke, because how is that even possible???

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Everyday...some days she moves all time, and sometimes I just feel her a few times throughout the day.

Sleep: Pretty good.

Maternity Clothes: Yes-all pants and a combo of regular and maternity shirts

Symptoms: Nothing really.....other than hunger

Aversions: Daniel wants to make homemade hamburgers and I keep putting it off. It's the one thing that just hasn't sounded good at all.  And the last time I ate one was in the first trimester, and it didn't go so well.

Cravings: Chocolate. Oh my gosh the hunger I've had this past week!!!! I have had to have so much self control it isn't even funny. I can just eat one bite of chocolate and all I can think about is wanting to finish off the entire cake or bag of candy. Seriously, it's the strangest thing ever. I'm a little scared at how intense my cravings are for chocolate.

What I miss: not much of anything

Best Moment of the Week: Having my mom here. It was so nice to just talk about babies, and ask her my questions, and have her right here to answer them. I'm so glad she was able to come visit.

What I'm looking forward to: Eating??? And getting back into a good exercise schedule. With travelling and having my mom in town, I haven't been running or walking as much as I normally do. Hopefully I can slow down this weight gain a little bit.

One thing I've really enjoyed is having dry hair. I know that's weird, but I have ALWAYS had really oily skin and hair. And pregnancy has made my skin and hair really dry. I've been washing my hair every 4 days. It's so wonderful!!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment