Friday, October 26, 2012

25 Week Recap


I just finished week 25! We had our 4D ultrasound yesterday, that is a story and process in itself. But we did get a few good pictures of HER (yes we confirmed) face, legs, and arms. We have a disc of video, but i'm having a hard time turning that into a picture, so I'll have to have Daniel help me and post it later. But she is adorable!!
Yesterday I had my glucose test and found out today that I passed. We were both actually shocked, Daniel especially. But we're so grateful I did!
Our little girl is measuring further behind that she should be and I was told to eat more and to increase my protein. So even though my tummy already looks big, I'm doing what I can to make it even bigger! I'll go back to the dr's in 3 weeks.

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of Baby: Cauliflower. About 13-14 inches long, and 1.4 lbs. She is supposed to be about 2 lbs right now. We're hoping she'll put on some weight pretty quick.

Weight Gain: 12 lbs

Gender: Girl

Movement: All the time. There are some days that she doesn't stop moving, then some days where I just feel her every so often.

Sleep: Up until last night, it's been pretty rough. I wake up with my hips and legs in a lot of pain....it kind of feels like when I had growing pains as a kid. But last night was the first night in a while I slept really good. i'm hoping that continues!

Maternity Clothes: All pants and most shirts.

Symptoms: A little heartburn, achy hips and back

Aversions: Hamburgers

Cravings: Chocolate, cake, sugar.....basically the bad things

What I miss: Sleeping on my back

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our little girl and knowing she is doing okay

What I'm looking forward to: Fully embracing the pink! Up until now i was holding back some because I really wanted to know for sure she was really a girl. So I'm ready to completely dive in to the pink polka dotted world!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment