Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Rewind

After my run on Friday, I went to class. Just call me Student of the Month.

Friday afternoon I went grocery shopping and we had calzones for dinner.

Tomorrow is mine and Daniel's anniversary, and eating out breakfast is my absolute fave.....but with having to go to class, we decided to go out for breakfast on Saturday instead.

So we went to my favorite place to get breakfast. I always order the french toast. It's amazing!!!


Don't they look kind of like little Christmas trees?!

Saturday night we had a double date with some good friends of ours. We went to a vegetarian restaurant and it was SO good!!!

They served us quite literally, Green Tea.


Look at this amazing food! Those peanuts were delish!! I have no idea what the spice was, but I could not get enough of them!


From left to right: Tofu/cabbage/peppers, Veggie Dumplings, Sesame Seed Tofu, Peanuts, and asparagus and bamboo shoots. We will definitely be going back! I know some of you are thinking "tofu,how gross." But seriously it tasted like meat. I've been to a couple different veggie restaurants here and they all are able to cook the tofu so it has the same texture and taste as meat. It's really just a win-win for everybody.

We hadn't been on a double date in a while, so it was fun to go out with another couple. They were actually celebrating their 30th anniversary of being engaged!

Today I embraced the pumpkin again and made iced pumpkin cookies.


The cookies by themselves without the icing weren't that sweet. So the icing definitely makes the cookie. I've had 3 and am about to go finish them off. I mean, they have pumpkin in them which pretty much makes them a negative calorie food :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!!!

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment