Friday, September 14, 2012

19 Week Recap


I just finished 19 weeks, and we found out the gender this morning!!!!!!!! We are having a gender reveal party tonight, then I'll post it publicly!

How far along: 19 weeks

Size of Baby: Mango

Weight Gain: 5 lbs

Gender: We know but will post tomorrow!!!!!!

Movement: I think I felt the baby this past week, but it's hard to tell. It's a new feeling so I think it's the baby moving, but it's not a lot.

Sleep: What sleep??? It's not going well.

Maternity clothes: I'm wearing maternity shorts right now

Symptoms: dry skin, leg cramps.....oh my word the pain!

Aversions: nothing really

Cravings: anything sweet or chocolately!

What I miss: Sleep

Best moment of the week: Finding out the gender today!!!!!!

What I'm looking forward to: The gender reveal party tonight and shopping!!!!

stay tuned.....what do you think we're having?!?!

love

laura

2 comments: