Saturday, September 22, 2012

20 Week Recap


I just finished week 20! I'm halfway there!!!! My bump isn't really round yet, it's kind of annoying. I want the cute little round bump! I just got back from a week of travelling, which is why I didn't get this up yesterday.

How Far along: 20 Weeks

Size of Baby: Length of Banana

Weight Gain: 5 lbs.....I haven't gained any weight in the last 3 weeks, but I am trying!!

Gender: GIRL!

Movement: Almost everyday...mostly in the mornings and at night

Sleep: It's getting a little better. I found a body pillow at a local store, I'm going to try it out tonight. It weighs almost as much as I do!

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and shorts, but all tops are normal

Symptoms: Dry skin, hunger!

Aversions: none

Cravings: Anything that is food related, I am hungry a lot!

What I miss: Not much of anything.....again, eating lunch meat and hot dogs

Best Moment of the Week: Buying our first baby clothes!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: My mom is flying in tomorrow.....and word on the street is that she is bringing a lot of pink!!

love

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment