Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh the cuteness

So mom flew in Sunday nite. Her flights went really smooth and we were SO excited to see her!

Mom has been busy since she's been here....which is of no shocker to anyone knows her.

She came in Sunday night....this is mom on Monday morning.


She has already reorganized our kitchen cabinets and cleaned the kitchen wall tile. I'm not sure what she's going to do for the next several days, but I have no doubt she'll find something, ha!

So.........mom brought 2 suitcases FULL of goodies for us! First, here is the baby bedding. I picked out Babydoll by Living Textiles, and I LOVE it! I love all the colors, and the bedding has stripes and polka dots...does it get any cuter than that???????

The answer is no. No, it does not.


Look at the goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I almost want to cry. I got 3 lbs of candy corn and Swiss cake rolls!



When I was in the States this summer, I had bought some fall/winter maternity clothes that Mom brought over with her, along with some new stuff from Old Navy.


Apparently I have a thing for stripes??

Then......mom told us to stay out of the living room to set up a surprise. 

Mom, along with my grandma and a family friend, decided to send us presents and we had a little baby shower. And yes, the presents are wrapped in cupcakes...my fave!









All the pink cupcakes and polka dots, oh my goodness!!!!!


I am in AWE at how much my mom brought us.....seriously I am overwhelmed at the gifts-both in food and baby clothes. I feel so spoiled, I can't even explain.

I need to do another post on what we've been doing lately, but I just had to share the cuteness that is going on in her house right now!!

love

laura

1 comment: