Thursday, September 27, 2012

Around Here

Here's a little of what we've been up to around here....

I did want to post about me and Daniel's date night a few weeks ago. We walked to this cute little area a few miles from our house and enjoyed yummy pasta and pool!



We didn't even finish the pool game because I struggle making the pool stick connect with the balls, so it was more of a one person game. But it was fun!


Mom's first full day here we took her to eat at our local noodle shop. They make the noodles right there.


Mom enjoyed the noodles, and we'll probably go back again soon!



We also took Mom to my favorite place to get breakfast...it's a Texas themed Western restaurant in our city that has the best french toast!! It is also the same place I would always go to skype my parents when I lived here before. It's full of memories...


In my mom's free time, she has been cleaning our kitchen tile and bathroom floor with a toothbrush. I wish I could say I was joking.

Outside our apartment building:



This morning we went to a walking street touristy area near our house. 


UMMMM...where did that belly come from???? Can I just say I feel a lot smaller than I look, ha! I looked at the pictures we took today and was shocked! Maybe I'm finally passing that 5 lb mark, ha!


Tomorrow is the 21 Week Recap!!

love

laura

2 comments: