Monday, January 14, 2013

36 Week Recap


I just finished 36 weeks, I can't believe I'm almost full term!! It's also weird to think that Paige could possibly be inside me for 4 more weeks! I think I'm emotionally ready to deliver, but there's still a lot to do. We're going to Babies R us this week to get all of the last minute things we need. I want to make sure my hospital bag is ready by this week and we have all the essentials. 

We met the pediatrician, doctor, and chose our hospital this week. We signed up for a childbirth and breastfeeding class, and are trying to get into an infant care class, depending on when Paige chooses to come!

I have to say this past week is the most uncomfortable I've been. Physically I'm feeling more discomfort, and I've been sick with sinuses for a few days. Let's just say, tylenol, is not cutting it. i'm really hoping it will go away soon, but am thankful to be sick before she comes.

Here's the recap!

How far along:  36 Weeks

Size of Baby: Honeydew -19 inches long, close to 6 lbs!

Weight Gain: 30 lbs

Gender: Girl-Paige Olivia

Movement: Sometimes it seems like she moves nonstop, but then she'll have a day where she is pretty mellow. Lately she's been pushing herself up really high into a big ball, and it feels like her entire body is sitting right below my ribs!

Sleep: With being sick, it hasn't been great.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, except for Daniel's t shirts I've been wearing around the house.

Symptoms: Heartburn, aches, discomfort in general

Aversions: Nothing really

Cravings: Ice cream

What I miss: Sleeping and moving

Best Moment this Week: Picking our hospital-I feel better knowing where to go now if I go into labor. We really like the hospital we chose to deliver in and the staff was really nice.

What I'm looking forward to: Buying the last minute things and getting ready for Paige!

I'm still behind on some posts, hopefully I can post my birthday recap tomorrow.

love

laura

No comments:

Post a Comment