Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday.....to ME!!

January 5th, I turned 31. Shocking I know. I don't feel even 30....I think I can still pass for 29, ha!


I was able to celebrate my birthday with my in-laws, parents, Daniel, and my 2 nephews that were at my parents house for the week. Daniel's parents drove us from Oklahoma to Illinois (where my parents  live) on Friday. 

My nephews really wanted to bring me breakfast in bed, but Auntie Laura wanted to go to IHOP, so I they brought me a glass of orange juice and sang to me. It was so sweet!!

When I woke up, I was greeted with balloons and flowers....I LOVE balloons!!!


We all went to IHOP and I got my new fave-the cinna stax french toast. It is beyond good!!! 


We spent a kind of lazy day at home. It snowed a little bit, which made me really happy! To get snow on Christmas and my birthday-it just doesn't get any better than that!

After opening presents, we went to Chick fil a. My happiness really can be bought :)


For dessert, my mom made my fave-White Almond Wedding Cake. It is SO good, and I have zero self control when it comes to this cake!


We kept the celebrating going all week, and this past Thursday Daniel took me to Cheesecake Factory...yum yum! 

The next birth day we'll be celebrating is little Paige's!!!

love

laura

1 comment: